Lebanon: Entrepreneurship & Business development facilitators
GAME in Lebanon are looking for Entrepreneurship and Business Development trainers. The trainers will advise and develop the training methodology and sessions content and tools and will train and mentor, in their field of expertise, the selected youth who will be joining the Startup Camp of Street Sports Incubator (SSI) implemented by GAME. The facilitators will review existing templates, and tools, advise on a collaborative design of new tools and materials for trainings and facilitate the trainings to the groups accepted.
Please note that the Call is open for consultancy firms and/or independent (teams of) consultants and experts in one or more of the fields of expertise mentioned above, including presence in Lebanon and fluent Arabic language skills.
SCOPE OF WORK
The first SSI cycle will run from June 2021 to February 2022. This consultancy, within the frame of the first cycle to be implemented, targets specifically the start-up phase and includes the following tasks:
SSI preparation, June-July 2021:
- Provision to GAME of the full training Curriculum in area(s) of expertise for the Startup Camp.
- Advise on the outline and training agenda for the start-up camp based on the needs with the selected entrepreneurs.
- Development of the start-up camp sessions content with the tools, exercises and assignments and advise on the existing ones if any adjustment needed.
- Design the four-day Start-up Camp on Entrepreneurship, Sports For Development S4D, Business Management and Communication.
- Support in developing the training manuals to be handed to all participants in the start-up camp.
- Advise of progress monitoring and evaluation existing forms and tools, i.e. pre and post-test.
- All the sessions component, tools and templates developed should be in both languages: Arabic and English.
Delivery of four-days start-up camp, July 2021:
- Conducting in- person training sessions with all precautions taken due to COVID-19, and willingness to provide trainings in different locations located all over Lebanon.
- Provide a report after the training and share feedback and learning in a reflection session organized by GAME.
A master’s degree in Business, Sports Business, Social Sciences or any other related fields.
A Minimum of 5 years of work experience in the related fields of expertise; strong facilitation skills and proven track record of practice-oriented and interactive trainings: experience working with youth in general and from different backgrounds in particular.
Creative, open-minded, youth-experienced, encouraging personality; competency in conflict-sensitivity, diversity and inclusion is an asset; identifies with YR2 goals of promoting and empowering youth and social stability in Lebanon.
High standards of written and verbal English and Arabic languages.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates must submit their CV and motivational letter that includes previous experiences/samples and clearly stating for which training session(s) they are applying for, by the 18 June, 2021 through this Link
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Pre-selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
GAME will select candidates based on experience, availability and expertise.