At GAME, we love asphalt. As a playground, as a meeting place, and as the foundation for creating social change. GAME is a Top 150 NGO and since 2007 our young volunteers have worked in MENA to bridge divides and empower refugees and less advantaged children and youth through street sports. The goal is to lower the threshold and let more people get involved in the play and community on the asphalt with the goal of creating lasting social change. We are now looking for a Senior Manager to lead and represent our work in the region.
We’re looking for a dynamic colleague, to coordinate and lead on GAME Lebanon finance and administration processes. You will be responsible for following up with GAME Managers and coordinators on following GAME financial and administration processes and policies.
Working as a finance officer, you will:
- Ensure all expenses enter GAME QuickBooks account in time and of highest quality.
- Ensure proper filing system for financial reports documents.
- Prepare and assist in issuing donor reports.
- Reporting as required (NSSF, income taxes, VAT…)
- Financial oversight incl. leading processes around budgeting, forecasting, controlling, reporting, and working with auditors.
- Financial Controlling
- Understanding finance and budget functions
- Control costs on Programs, through “Budget vs. Actuals” controls/meetings
YOU WILL GET
- A unique chance to make a difference through youth empowerment and street sports
- Responsibility for leading and coordinating GAME Lebanon finance activities.
- A chance to navigating and apply high-level stakeholder finance management (Donors, Local Government, Partners, Media, etc.)
- The privilege to work with fabulous team of officers and coordinators and managers.
- Minimum 1 years of experience working on finance and administration position.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience working in international development organization in development or humanitarian sector.
- You have skills in using QuickBooks Online Software.
- Experience in creating and reading budgets.
- Experience in financial filing.
- Knowledge about Lebanese Tax system and social security (NSSF).
- Experience in public and private relations.
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting, business or similar majors.
- A structured, practical, efficient, responsible, and result-driven way of going about things
- A passion for creating social change
February 1st 2024. The position is full time with occasional weekend and evening work (such as overseeing events). The position is time limited until January 2026 with the possibility of extension based on performance and funding.
GAME Lebanon’s office in Beirut.
LETTER OF MOTIVATION
has to be uploaded to GAME as PDF together with CV in one file. Please use this link: https://podio.com/webforms/18928713/1274229
DEADLINE AND INTERVIEWS
The deadline is January 25th, 2024. GAME recruitment committee will review applications on a rolling basis.
is something we celebrate. We therefore encourage everyone irrespective of their gender, sexual orientation, age, race, religion or disability to apply for a job in GAME.
For general information on GAME, please see http://game.ngo