INTERNSHIP IN ANALYSIS AND EVALUATION
GAME is looking for a student in the field of analysis and evaluation for an internship in the spring of 2024. The internship is based within GAME’s innovation and learning team.
Do you want to work on various forms of research, analysis, and evaluation? Are you interested in applying your academic methods in practice? Do you want to test your skills in an international non-profit organization that strives to involve more children and young people in the positive communities of street sports and street culture activities?
GAME is a non-profit organization that has been working since 2002 to create lasting social change through street sports. GAME establishes innovative sports facilities and trains young people as leaders and role models in street sports. Our activities take place in Denmark, Norway, Greenland, Ghana, Jordan, Lebanon, Tunisia, Kenya, and Somaliland.
SCOPE OF WORK
As an intern, you will be part of GAME’s innovation and learning team, based at the headquarters in Copenhagen. You will have the opportunity to work across the organization and participate in various tasks and projects. This could include developing GAME’s work on evaluation and learning, contributing knowledge to develop specific projects and the organization as a whole, supporting the evaluation of our activities both domestically and abroad, hosting learning events, or creating reports, presentations, and analyses.
Tasks may include:
- Facilitating participatory design methods from an analytical and learning perspective.
- Developing, setting up, and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data for project evaluations, both domestically and internationally.
- Developing tools for qualitative and quantitative data collection.
- Communication of GAME’s impact.
WHO YOU ARE
We are flexible regarding the profile of a GAME intern, but we expect that you:
- Are pursuing a relevant higher education degree, either at the bachelor’s or master’s level.
- Are responsible and ready to contribute to the team.
- Are open-minded and curious, willing to engage in processes and tasks where the answer and path forward are not always predefined.
- Have experience with qualitative and quantitative methods and data analysis.
- Are proficient in written and spoken English.
It would be great if you:
- Have experience with youth organizations and/or non-profit organizations.
- Have an interest in working with various aspects of communication (longer texts, visual productions, presentations).
WHAT GAME OFFERS
- Approximately 30 hours of work per week with flexibility regarding the duration of the internship and the daily schedule to accommodate your studies, work, vacations, etc.
- An exciting internship with diverse projects and freedom in task execution.
- Guidance from a mentor at GAME, including monthly one-on-one meetings to discuss goals, well-being, and tasks.
- An informal work environment that values social interaction.
- Free lunch.
At the GAME Streetmekka headquarters, Enghavevej 82D in Copenhagen.
Please submit your application as soon as possible, as applications will be reviewed, and candidates contacted on an ongoing basis, using this link: https://podio.com/webforms/20571775/1409328
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Call MERL Officer Josefine Lund Schlamovitz at +45 3110 2786 for further questions about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application!
WE LOVE DIVERSITY
If you resonate with the above, please send your application—no matter who you are!