IT manager in GAME – student position
Do you want to support and develop IT and tech in a fast-growing and innovative organization? And do you want to develop skills and capabilities that can benefit your study, job opportunities and create a social change at the same time? Then apply for the IT manager student position at GAME.
SCOPE OF WORK
As the IT manager student you will be managing the organization’s IT systems and processes. Main tasks will be on supporting staff and day-to-day operations from an IT perspective. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the strategic goals and develop GAME’s use of technology in a comprehensible way to support our impact delivery.
Day-to-Day tasks on maintenance and troubleshooting:
- Maintenance of GAME IT systems (MS365, Cloud server, etc.)
- IT on- and off-boarding
- Creation of IT guidelines on use and safety
Development and innovation:
- Supporting our e-learning course architecture
- Project management regarding updates/optimizations of the GAME website
- Implementation and optimization of Google SEO
- Research and apply for Non-Profit grants (e.g. Google Ad Grant, TechSoup etc.)
- Research potential optimization on the IT infrastructure or processes.
- Analyze GAME’s current IT platform utilization.
As IT manager student, you will be a part of the Administration & Finance team. You will have contact with various staff across the organization in order to support their needs and IT-related projects.
We offer a vibrant, international and purpose-driven work environment in a young organization that has a lot to learn on IT and tech from the right person. As such, you will have a lot of flexibility in pursuing idéas which will contribute to the organization’s innovation and growth as well as your own.
WHO YOU ARE
We expect that you are:
- Currently undertaking a relevant education degree related to IT
- Responsible and prepared to contribute to the team
- Structured and able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Able to multitask, but also mono-task when sustained focus is required
- Able to get along with a wide variety of people, both in the office and internationally
- Fluent in Danish and English
- Service minded and yet priority focused
- Experience with street sports and/or street culture is an advantage, but not mandatory
is as soon as possible. The position is 10-20 hours a week.
is at GAME Copenhagen, Enghavevej 82 D in Copenhagen.
Please send us your CV and cover letter detailing 1) your IT experience with the above-mentioned elements of the job and 2) motivation for working for GAME.
Your CV and cover letter should be uploaded to this link on Podio. Please make sure to choose the “IT Junior Coordinator” under Vacancy.
APPLICATION AND INTERVIEWS
Please submit your application as soon as possible. Interviews are expected to be conducted continuously.
WE LOVE DIVERSITY!
We believe that diversity is important, and we know that out well-being and innovation ability are enhanced by diversity. If you agree, then apply for the position and contribute to diversity in GAME with just exactly the person you are.
CHILDREN’S RIGHTS & CODE OF CONDUCT
GAME’s recruitment process reflects our high standards of protection for everyone in GAME especially, towards children and youths in our activities and programs. All employees of GAME must sign GAME’s Code of Conduct and give consent to obtain a child certificate in addition, provide references.
GAME is an innovative street sports organization and is recognized as one of the world’s 150 best NGOs. GAME was founded in 2002 in Denmark with the mission of creating lasting social change through youth-led street sports and street culture. GAME establishes innovative facilities and trains young people to become coaches and role models within street sports and civil society in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
We encourage you to read more about GAME’s work on GAME.ngo
Read how GAME stores and processes your personal data
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Please call Head of Administration & Finance at +45 2035 0135 on Wednesdays or Fridays between 12:30-13:00 for information not to be found in this ad or at our website: game.ngo.
We look forward to receiving your application!